On April 24, the PM GO 5.0 BRIEFING: In Touch with the Future online conference was held. The speakers and invitees discussed how the pandemic drives business transformation and which industries will be most affected by COVID-19. The speaker line-up included:
- Co-founder of monobank, Smartass and former Minister of the Cabinet of Ukraine, Dmitry Dubilet;
- Balliol College Economist, Daniel Susskind;
- CEO of Parimatch, Sergey Portnov;
- Founder of Natus Vincere (Na'Vi) and ESForce Holding, Alexander ZeroGravity Kokhanovsky;
- Virtus.pro General Manager, Sergey Glamazda;
- Head of Partnerships, FACEIT.com, Christian Duca;
- President of the Esports Ukraine Federation, founder of the esports holding ESM.One and Esports Charts, Ivan Danishevsky.
PM GO 5.0 BRIEFING was the first of the line of events held at PMHUB. 4,000 people from 9 countries have tuned in to watch the online conference.